• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Free SOG knife

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Cleared their cookie and got one coming one for my son using his info. :D

Yata hey

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Believe that I got an email that said it would be several months - hopefully soon now.

Yata hey

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I got an email about 2 weeks after taking the survey stating that the knife would take approximately 60 days to arrive so at this point they still have a few weeks.

compmanio365

imported post

Still no knife, but a couple ads that go straight to the junk folder. I would never buy anything from these people being as ridiculously expensive as they are. If I get the free knife, great. But I'm not holding my breath waiting for it.

Decoligny

imported post

Filled out the Survey on Mar 26.

About 2 weekslater ( Apr 9ish) got an e-mail with the "approximately 60 days" delivery time.

Today is day 55.

If it goes as advertised, I shoud be getting my knife in under a week.

MITCH

imported post

No ! It is beginning to look like a marketing scam to get email address, but that's just my opinion.

If you can take the time to send out ad's, you can take the time to address a small pakage with the knife.

Mitch:cuss:

hp-hobo

imported post

Just checked my e-mail from them. Dated Wed 4/01/09 7:20 AM, it says "In the next 60 days, we will be mailing Micron Tantos..." I guess the mail is slow.

It's kind of ironic. They do the survey to raise awareness of their products to hopefully gain customersand thenalienate those samecustomers because they don't keep their word. Makes you wonder how they'ddeal with any sort of warranty issue.

Based on this experience, I won't be buying SOG soon.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

They're probably on a slow boat from China and customs won't let them through. :shock:

Yata hey