Thread: Open carry Independence

Post imported post

I was also informed by the Independencepolice officerthat if he seen me open carrying he would take my weapon from me and put me in jail.

Post imported post

Get his badge number and name,and fill out a official complaint for against this officer.They,(the bad,ignorant,misinformed,above the law,oppressive,types or LEO's)need to know and enforce existing laws NOT THEIR OWN!
    Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Psalm 144:2 My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. Pro 14:15 The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.

Post imported post

Also, keep in mind your right to due process

They can't touch your weapon unless you're being arrested and to be arrested we have to do what, boys and girls? "BREAK THE LAW" I'd let him haul my a** to jail in a heartbeat. Check out the Louisiana OC site, particularly stories about Gonzales

I'd LOVE for the Independence police to buy my whole family new motorcycles... hmmm