• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

HILLARY WANTS MY OC GUN

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

Drug Lords are getting illegal machineguns , full automatic , from Venezuela's Pres. Chavez and Cuba where Russian war ships are docked . Also the deserters from the Mexican Army are taking their weapons when they join the mafioso .

The Mexican President wants all the free favors Hillary is promising him and he is agreeing with everything she says .

http://www.voanews.com/english/2009-03-26-voa25.cfm

GWbiker

imported post

.... No, that can't be true. The BATF swears those full auto military weapons are being smuggled into Mexico from Arizona. Or is it Texas? Wait, I got it....Califorina gun stores are the suppliers of military grade weapons to the Mexican drug lords.

Why would the BATF lie about this?

(Moment of sarcasm over)

DKSuddeth

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

MetalChris wrote:
R a Z o R wrote:

PUT THIS NEWS STORY ALL OVER THE WEB

http://www.gunnewsdaily.com/rw807.html

READ THIS REPORT
Uh-huh, right. GunNewsDaily.com is an irrefutable source! No one will question anything that comes from GunNewsDaily.com!

Find a reliable source and I'll spread it, otherwise I might look like a moron. ;)
and I'm sure that you can provide some sort of reliable proof, like a mainstream news link?, that you can use to verify your claim?

Pamiam

imported post

I have an idea... why don't we build a BIG WALL on the border to facilitate control over what crosses both ways?

I'd further like to recommend we hire an Israeli engineering firm to design it.

david.ross

imported post

Pamiam wrote:
I have an idea... why don't we build a BIG WALL on the border to facilitate control over what crosses both ways?

+1

Now if law makers in congress had a brain... hmm. :( Nope, won't ever happen.

darthmord

imported post

Pamiam wrote:

Why stop there? Why not hire the Isaeli military to come over and police our southern border? I would think we'd find the southern border to be acceptably secure in short order.

Chaingun81

imported post

darthmord wrote:
Pamiam wrote:

Why stop there? Why not hire the Isaeli military to come over and police our southern border? I would think we'd find the southern border to be acceptably secure in short order.
Yep! Thats probably because Israelies are not worried about human rights of terrorists and violent criminals - they would just shoot on sight when they see anyone crossing. Too bad CBP is so neutered by liberals in government and media, that they can do virtually nothing to stop border crossers... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Sea_Chicken

imported post

Screw building a wall they tunnel under our fences. Just make it legal to shoot them when they invade and watch how fast it becomes the next hot vacation spot for american sportsmen.

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I don't understand why at least 99% of Americans can't figure out that Mexico for decades has said that people and items crossing from their side of the border to ours is NOT their problem. And that they now say that people and items crossing from our side of the border to theirs is NOT their problem. Wait, oh yeah, that is probably because half of Americans are just as irresponsible and ready to blame everyone else for their situation in life and problems rather than taking personal responsibility as is the Mexican gov't.

We are in quite a predicament in this country. We have an administration made up almost entirely of liberal urban dwellers who have no comprehension or experience with the mindset, life experiences or daily existence of 90% of this nation's land mass and half the population. It is not just that they don't agree, and more than that they flat do not get it, they actually hold that entire demographic in contempt. My concern was and is that they are going to do something really, really stupid (well, more stupid than they have already) and spark a situation or incident out of utter ignorance and arrogance that their arrogance will only worsen until that genie is totally out of the bottle. Hillary and Holden have made their ignorance and arrogance clear of late. Obama makes his clear every time he gets up and reads something to us from the teleprompter.

Our hope for at least the next 4 years is that the congresspeople representing all of that land mass and all those people faithfully protect the interests and rights of their constituents (well faithfully within in the context of a US congressperson in the nature of they may come into your house and sleep with your wife and daughter, molest your dog, eat your dinner and wear your clothes home but they won't drink your last beer or smoke your last cigarette as that would be unethical).

KBCraig

imported post

Sure, build a big fence. You'll only destroy a couple of centuries' worth of free and friendly legal (or at least should be) commerce between El Paso and Juarez. Or Laredo and Laredo Nuevo. Or San Diego and Tijuana. Or any other set of partnership towns that are divided either by a geographic feature like a river, or an arbitrary line on the ground.

It's kind of hard to build a wall down the middle of a river, or to build it on our side of the river without displacing a lot of private property owners who abut the border. Maybe we should just wall off all the American citizens who live "too close" to the border, too?

Should we build a wall between Texarkana, Arkansas and Texarkana, Texas? How about Little Rock and North Little Rock? Minneapolis and St. Paul? Those divisions are just as arbitrary. How about the small town of Derby Line, Vermont? The international border runs down the middle of the street, then through the (shared) town library. Maybe a solid wall between fiction and non-fiction, or A-L on the south and M-Z on the north...

I was stationed on the border of East Germany from 1986-89, where family members who lived within sight of each other hadn't been able to shake hands for 40 years because of an "iron curtain". At the foot of our observation tower at OP Alpha stood a simple birch cross with a brass plaque reading, "In memory of all those who died trying to cross from Germany, to Germany."

Excuse my lack of sympathy for those who want to erect a modern Iron Curtain around America.

Pamiam

imported post

KBCraig wrote:
Sure, build a big fence. You'll only destroy a couple of centuries' worth of free and friendly legal (or at least should be) commerce between El Paso and Juarez. Or Laredo and Laredo Nuevo. Or San Diego and Tijuana. Or any other set of partnership towns that are divided either by a geographic feature like a river, or an arbitrary line on the ground.

I believe you missed the "facilitate what crosses both ways" part.

It's kind of hard to build a wall down the middle of a river

That's why I recommended the Israeli engineers. They can come up with better ideas than building the wall down the middle of the river - not that it couldn't be done.

or to build it on our side of the river without displacing a lot of private property owners who abut the border.

From the interviews I've seen with those abutting property owners, they're all for it. It would improve their both their environment and personal security in myriad ways.

Maybe we should just wall off all the American citizens who live "too close" to the border, too?

Was that supposed to make sense?

Should we build a wall between Texarkana, Arkansas and Texarkana, Texas? How about Little Rock and North Little Rock? Minneapolis and St. Paul?

Those divisions are just as arbitrary.

Um, that's incorrect. Those are all on this side of the border. However, when the secession begins, it may be an option. The citizens who live there can vote on it.

I was stationed on the border of East Germany from 1986-89, where family members who lived within sight of each other hadn't been able to shake hands for 40 years because of an "iron curtain".

I was there a few years earlier. I also had the experience of traveling to EG with a German friend.

My basic training was in El Paso at Ft. Bliss (ironic name if there ever was).

Let me assure you, the analogies you propose are beyond preposterous.

Flintlock

imported post

KBCraig wrote:
Sure, build a big fence. You'll only destroy a couple of centuries' worth of free and friendly legal (or at least should be) commerce between El Paso and Juarez.
We did not ask for this problem. We are not lining up to get across the Mexican border and bringing war, turmoil, and criminal activityto their lands as they apparently, in turn, like tocontribute to us. Article IV Section IV of our constitution is being violated and our Executive Branch of Government has the responsibility and frankly the duty to prevent such egregious bahavior.

If that takes a wall, fence, full-scale militarization of the border region, or even an outright invasion of Mexico to quell this national security risk, then I am in full support.

Excuse my lack of sympathy for those who want to erect a modern Iron Curtain around America.
Tell that to the landowners and citizenson the border that have been killed, burglarized, robbed, raped, beaten, kidnapped, terrorized, and trespassed onover the last severalyears from the illegal border invaders, soldiers,and drug smugglers.