• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NEED: NFA Trust Lawyer in Las Vegas

irish

imported post

Does anyone have any recommendations for a lawyer in the Las Vegas area who's familiar with NFA Trusts? I'm looking to set one up to purchase an SBR and am not sold on the Quicken Willmaker route. Thanks!

Marco

imported post

I would talk with the guys/Owners @
The Gunstore( Bob)
American Shooter's (Ron/Froman)
Discount Firearms (Mike/Anna)
Center Mass (Leon the Owner doesn't allow OC from what I am told)
Machine Gun Kelly's (if they are still open)
There are probably other shops I'm just not familiar with them.
They can probably steer you in the right direction.

The person I used no longer practices in NV.

If Bob isn't available ask for Tony D @ the Gunstore.

You could always stop by a sub gun match @ Desert Sportsman's and ask those guys/gals who they used.