• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The ULTIMATE Car Holster!

ODA 226

imported post

Yeah it's my Jeep. If I added an M-16, I wouldn't be able to see out of my windshield! LOL!

Besides, the SOCOM 16 was enough gun for any situation until I had a second tragic boating accident last night. Maybe I should stay away from boats...

CRF250rider1000

imported post

ODA 226 wrote:
Yeah it's my Jeep. If I added an M-16, I wouldn't be able to see out of my windshield! LOL!

Besides, the SOCOM 16 was enough gun for any situation until I had a second tragic boating accident last night. Maybe I should stay away from boats...
Darn those boating accidents!:banghead: I vote for an M16 mounted overhead on the roll bar hehehe