• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

And they say no firearms ina school zone

oilfieldtrash11

imported post

At approx. 2:30pm today a freshman was apparently almost kidnapped. This is during school hours. Apparently 2 females deterred the suspect and the cops are looking for him. The freshman had no idea who the guy was. He was a Hispanic or Black male around 30 years old.

This is the perfect example of why teachers should be allowed to carry frearms at schools. This is why we should be able to carry in a school zone.
This was a high school, during school hours. How he got on or off the campus without being stopped by security is beyond me. I couldnt ever get off that campus when i didnt want to go to class.