• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Taking the 5th admendment

USPSureShot

NightOwl

imported post

Those get posted fairly often, but they're such great advice that I rewatch 'em from time to time. They certainly changed my perspective on how to deal with a police stop.

Giustiniani

imported post

I know this is good stuff to watch, but there was a comment he made that really got me.

'You do not need a video because the guy that saw it is right there.'

He was referring to going to court and the police officer being present.

The problem I have with this is it *seems* like he is saying that all police officers are infallible and do not have memory or situational differences, which there obviously is, but the police are humans also.

I am not saying that the videos should be mandatory, but I think people need to watch out for this kind of language.

There are some videos that have been seen around the internet that the police were the ones preforming the crimes, not the 'criminals.'

Gwee