• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NEW Kansas City Area OC map

ComSec

Campaign Veteran
imported post

kcocmap.jpg

joeyb

imported post

Unless things have recently changed, Bonner Springs does not restrict open carry.

ComSec

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I cant remember where but I found that they are a Gun Free Zone, signs and all.

Doesn't TSA occupy the Airport?

KC Ods
(4)Carries a firearm or any other weapon readily capable of lethal use into any church or place where people have assembled for worship, or into any election precinct on any election day, or into any building owned or occupied by any agency of the federal government, state government, or political subdivision thereof; or

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

ComSec wrote:
I cant remember where but I found that they are a Gun Free Zone, signs and all.

Doesn't TSA occupy the Airport?

KC Ods
(4)Carries a firearm or any other weapon readily capable of lethal use into any church or place where people have assembled for worship, or into any election precinct on any election day, or into any building owned or occupied by any agency of the federal government, state government, or political subdivision thereof; or
so, according to your map, and the cite above, you can open carr generally around the airport and on airport grounds, just don;t go into the terminal building?

ComSec

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I need to find what I originally found on the subject I think it was all a no go for some reason, so I plead the 5th at the moment
:celebrate

ComSec

Campaign Veteran
imported post

actually there is big letters that say OC LEGAL if GREEN I have since stopped working on the map Im working on a go no-go list for Missouri of every city then moving over to Kansas

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

ComSec wrote:
actually there is big letters that say OC LEGAL if GREEN I have since stopped working on the map Im working on a go no-go list for Missouri of every city then moving over to Kansas
OK, I see it now, I guess should figure out the local law re KCI and maybe code the buildings there green?