• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

hr 875 s425 food safety modernization act

raist

imported post

hr 875 s425 if this bill is alowed to pass we are in deep crap, will make organic gardens illigal, will push heritage seeds out making them i qote seed contaminates, along with live stock and other stuff this bill is total control, wake up peeps this is evil to the core, check www.survivalblog.com get ready its coming, u can either wait till its too late or start now. sorry about the off topic but i felt people should know about this, o yeah they passed hr 1388 national service act yesterday, they took out the mandatory 30 days service but if u check the dod website check 1404.10. the time to act is now, get a heritage seed bank going , start some chickens , rabbits etc...

JamesPe

Yeah, what you wrote is a good stuff. You wrote it in 2009 and now it is 2012. Are we in big sh1t? I doubt it, so I think you over reacted back then, what do you think? :)