Thread: MIOC event calender

Post imported post

Who needs to be poked to get this up to date? Or is it an idea that was given up on / deemed unnecessary?

http://www.michiganopencarry.org/calendar.php

Post imported post

i started to work on it, but kinda slacked off since there seemed to be a "little" interest in it, but there was really no response, etc in that form (except from 1 or 2 people).

now, if there truly is interest is use of that... then i will actually start working on updating it. i figured at the very least (now that the guys finished all their fun paperwork), once a web site is decided upon, etc, that it would be a great tool to make use of there.

but it really came down to that i felt i got next to no feedback on it...

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

viperar15 wrote:
    i started to work on it, but kinda slacked off since there seemed to be a "little" interest in it, but there was really no response, etc in that form (except from 1 or 2 people).

now, if there truly is interest is use of that... then i will actually start working on updating it. i figured at the very least (now that the guys finished all their fun paperwork), once a web site is decided upon, etc, that it would be a great tool to make use of there.

but it really came down to that i felt i got next to no feedback on it...
    Don't give up. We plan on having our own website and will need as many computer savvy people as we can get. The idea is to have an IT director with assoc. directors that will update and maintain the site.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

I had forgotten it existed, and as is evident by my Detroit area schedule which didn't work out too well, I definitely think it's a very important subject. If it would be possible and beneficial for me to do so, I would be happy to help keep it organized. In any case, I think it's a good system, so please keep it updated, and remind everyone of it a lot in threads and stuff, because it's a very useful tool to reference.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

never was given up on. was more put on a backburner ;-) sounds like it might be time to bring it back from the backburner to the frontburner :-)

michigander... i'll send you info how to login to the system with a userid/pw.