• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What belt do you use when you OC?

Marco

imported post

What size do you need?

I have a Haugen Handgun Custom made belt, Uncle Mike's reinforced belt, Galco instructors belt and a Wilderness belt you are welcome to try.

The Dillion belt I sent you via PM is still available (not mine).

Comp-Tac has these on sale:
http://www.comp-tac.com/product_info.php?products_id=107

Their customer service dept is second to none.

Michigander

imported post

A 1.5" tool belt, available at most hardware stores for under 10 dollars, will hold up a gun extremely well, as they are designed to carry much heavier pouches of nails and tools.

Marco

imported post

The avg $10 tool belt might work with jeans t-shirt.
Does it go well with slacks/dress shirt?

A reply/rebuttal would require a picof you wearing a tb, slacks and dress shirt.:D

Statesman

imported post

I bought a Carhartt workbelt from a local hardware store. This is the thickest, strongest, nice looking 1 1/2 inch wide belt I have ever owned for around 35 dollars. You should get the wider belts such as this for holster carrying. I purchased the plain brown version, and I highly recommend it.

PA Shooter

imported post

I use the Wilderness Instructor belt and the Uncle Mikes reinforced belt (pretty much a knockoff Instructor belt). Both work great, but if you CC, the buckle pretty much screams"GUN", if it can be seen, because this belt is so popular among firearms enthuisiasts.

Tippet

imported post

All Galco for me, I've had it so long I don't remember what I paid. Here are the current prices at Galco's site, you can save $$ buying from their resellers:

CB-4 Countoured belt .............$125

FLETCH holster for my Kimber TLE...$86

Double Mag Carrier.................$60

I also have a Galco Jackass rig, got it barely used for I think $100 or so. I don't wear it much.

MIAMI.jpg