• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wesboro Baptist idiots are headed to GMU tomorrow morning

tsannicolas

imported post

hunter45 wrote:
I've never heard of them before, but I see that their website is http://www.godhatesfags.com LOL.
quote from their site:

Why do you picket soldiers' funerals? Here are some axiomatic matters of fact:
These turkeys are not heroes. They are lazy, incompetent idiots looking for jobs because they're not qualified for honest work.
They were raised on a steady diet of fag propaganda in the home, on TV, in church, in school, in mass media - everywhere - the two-pronged lie: 1) It's OK to be gay; and, 2) Anyone saying otherwise, like WBC, is a hatemonger who must be vilified, demonized, marginalized into silence.
Therefore, with full knowledge of what they were doing, they voluntarily joined a fag-infested army to fight for a fag-run country now utterly and finally forsaken by God who Himself is fighting against that country.
[align=center]They turned America
Over to fags;
They're coming home
In body bags. [/align] America used an IED to bomb Westboro Baptist Church on August 20,1995 - an act of terror aimed at terrorizing us into discontinuing our nationwide Gospel preaching against the homosexual menace.
When America thus became WBC's terrorist, God became America's Terrorist.
Therefore the IED is God's weapon of choice in avenging Westboro Baptist Church by blowing America's kids to smithereens in Iraq. And the carnage has barely begun.
Thus, their funerals are the forum of choice for delivering WBC's message of choice.

G

Gentleman Ranker

imported post

Men In Hats (a webcomic) seems to get it.

No offense to honest and sane Christians.

regards,

GR

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
Your usual flair for understatement. :D

That quote was so inflammatory and narrow-minded that my first reaction was, "That has got to be a false-front website someone else put up to smear West-Bap."

Believing such to be likely, I went to the linked homepage. Ratherbitter bunch, aren't they. One has to wonder what they think of their fellow man when they conclude they need to talk to him in that tone.

I wonder if they are on the list of extremists the government is going to check out, like the Ron Paul supporters.

hsmith

imported post

I strolled by the White House today to catch these goofy protesting (Of course, not OC'ing)

zuo4na.jpg

14vp7ns.jpg

inu1rm.jpg

Gays counter protesting
30u5n4x.jpg

GITMO protest
10if85l.jpg

351bxas.jpg

The picture of the guy (I thought it was Phelps) in front of the white SUV was great.

He was arguing with the Capital Police (or Secret Service) about the gays counter protesting (He is with the WBC). The Police told him point blank, he didn't give a **** who started a fight, he was going to get arrested first

WBC Guy: "But they are inciting violence and threatening to beat us, aren't you going to do anything about it?"
Police: "No"

:lol:

These people are garbage and I wouldn't piss on them with gas if they were on fire.

acrimsontide

imported post

Those protesters don't hang around military funerals whenThe Patriot Guard Riders are in attendance!!!

nova

imported post

The MFers don't respect the flag either. How many Americans died protecting his rights?

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Note the WBC hates America, but this is the only place they can get away with freely spouting their filth. I can't believe they purport to be Christians. And to think Gandhi never met them.

I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ. -- Gandhi
Thank the gods we gun owners haven't done as they have and taken our sense of right and wrong to them. I'm perfectly happy to let the gods deal with them someday.

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

ed wrote:
tsannicolas wrote:
I don't know if it's going to be ON the campus, but I'm fairly certain that I can - even if it's on campus [i'm not a student there, BTW], I just want to make sure. Thanks all.

George Mason University (8VAC35-60-20. Possession of weapons prohibited.)

"Possession or carrying of any weapon by any person, except a police officer, is prohibited on university property in academic buildings, administrative office buildings, student residence buildings, and while attending sporting, entertainment or educational events. Entry upon the aforementioned university property in violation of this prohibition is expressly forbidden.

Statutory Authority
§23-91.29 of the Code of Virginia."

See Also: George Mason University v. Floyd, __, Va. __ S.E.2d __,__ (2008). " The primary goal of every university is to educate, not regulate, its students."

More on this at: http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum54/16358.html
So just stay on the campus grounds, not buildings - just follow the regulation.

Neplusultra

imported post

Citizen wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:
Your usual flair for understatement. :D

That quote was so inflammatory and narrow-minded that my first reaction was, "That has got to be a false-front website someone else put up to smear West-Bap."

Believing such to be likely, I went to the linked homepage. Ratherbitter bunch, aren't they. One has to wonder what they think of their fellow man when they conclude they need to talk to him in that tone.

I wonder if they are on the list of extremists the government is going to check out, like the Ron Paul supporters.
I believe they are probably all homosexuals in denial. I think homosexuality is wrong but have no problem being friends with one. In fact I have a number of homosexual friends. Love the sinner I think was Christ's message, that and yet still call sin, sin. This attitude is what constitutes a "civil" society IMO. Which is greatly lacking, especially amongst our liberal brethren.....

FogRider

imported post

Neplusultra wrote:
I believe they are probably all homosexuals in denial. I think homosexuality is wrong but have no problem being friends with one. In fact I have a number of homosexual friends. Love the sinner I think was Christ's message, that and yet still call sin, sin. This attitude is what constitutes a "civil" society IMO. Which is greatly lacking, especially amongst our liberal brethren.....
Nah, they just have a whole lot of hate in their hearts, and need money. These folks define "litigious". Almost every single adult living in that compound is a lawyer, and they sue at the drop of a hat. I (and many others) believe that the main reason they are so outrageous is to incite a response, just so they can sue. Fred himself was disbarred because of the volume of petty lawsuits he brought to the courts.

If you want a little it better understanding of the family (and Fred in particular), look up Addicted To Hate. It was written by a man who talked to one of Fred's excommunicated sons, and if only a fourth of it is true Fred might just be the antichrist.

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

chrsjhnsn wrote:
anyway, I think those westboro creeps just need to get the snot kicked out of them.
I am a soldier in the U.S. Army, and a member of the Patriot Guard Riders. I believe what this church does is disgusting! :cuss:

However, I am reluctant to do anything to counter the actions of the Westboro Baptist Church outside of private funerals.

Just like we are exercising our second amendment rights, they are exercising their first.

They have the right to protest, and often receive police protection while they do it.

darthmord

imported post

I may not like what the Westboro people preach nor am I required to. But, I have to respect their right to say their piece. But implicit in the freedom of expression is my right to express distaste for their message and to ignore them.

FogRider

imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:
chrsjhnsn wrote:
anyway, I think those westboro creeps just need to get the snot kicked out of them.
I am a soldier in the U.S. Army, and a member of the Patriot Guard Riders. I believe what this church does is disgusting! :cuss:

However, I am reluctant to do anything to counter the actions of the Westboro Baptist Church outside of private funerals.

Just like we are exercising our second amendment rights, they are exercising their first.

They have the right to protest, and often receive police protection while they do it.
Not to mention, violence is exactly what they want. They get most of their funds through lawsuits, and they need to be victims for that to happen.

acrimsontide

imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:
chrsjhnsn wrote:

Sgt Jensen, Thanks for both your service in our military and in the Patriot Guard Riders. I'm glad to see the Riders give protection to the families of our fallen soldiers. These WBC scumbags may call themselves Christians and servants of God, but their actions certainly indicate something totally different from the teachings of Christianity!!

PT111

imported post

Neplusultra wrote:
Thinking about it I have no idea if I have any homosexual friends or not. I have never asked any of them and the subjuect just never came up. I know that my wife had an uncle that if he wasn't he missed a dang good chance but it was never discussed. She also had a cousin that died of aids that could very well have been a homosexual but I never bothered to ask him if he was, just tought he was a little strange. As long as they don't try to hit on me I don't really care, that is between them and God.

chrsjhnsn

imported post

So they will bring a lawsuit against me if I rough them up?
What will they get?
I have two dollars in my bank account and sleep on my friends couch.
We gunnies are well aware that the police have no legal obligation to protect the public. westborocreeps go to funerals of our fallen hero's intending to harm
the grieving families with their outlandish grievous insults, I am all for their right to protest, I am also aware that if I insult people I might get a reaction.

In Reno they protested at the funeral of Brianna Dennison and called her a whore.
http://bringbriback.blogspot.com/

They got roughed up and tried to bring a lawsuit, but hey, you know, the police have no legal obligation to protect you. They can't be everywhere, you know.

we are hurting them by letting them teach their children to insult people at funerals, what about the right of families to grieve in peace?

I say, what about water balloons? they only get people wet, same with water pistols. sure it may not be 100% legal, you may spend a night in jail but really, you really won't face anything other than a slap on the wrist for water balloons

if we do not stop these jerks, then they won't stop. if we use our imagination we can use legal means to give them back what they give real humans