• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

is what the police are doing legal???

CaptainFinn

imported post

Umm...what ?

You pointed a gun at a guy (a cat ?!) who was unarmed. Plus you live in Maryland. Your firearms come back on a NCIC check as stolen. Plus you live in Maryland. They come to your house with a warrant. Plus you live in Maryland.

Enjoy the ride.

Did i mention you live in Maryland ?

CaptainFinn

imported post

Wow. Thank you for serving your country. No harm intended. If you get that angry at a few paragraphs typed by a guy in another state over the internet, you must have gotten really upset over your treatment by the dirty cops.

Best of luck to you.

CaptainFinn

imported post

Wow. Thank you for serving your country. No harm intended. If you get that angry at a few paragraphs typed by a guy in another state over the internet, you must have gotten really upset over your treatment by the dirty cops.

Best of luck to you.

CaptainFinn

imported post

Best of luck to you.

CaptainFinn

imported post

Best of luck to you.

imported post

i can't understand anything you are saying. and i have a head ache now.

maryland is a shit hole.

old dog

imported post

Could be an interesting story here if one could only decipher it.

Thundar

imported post

Does your lawyer approve of you posting details online? I would guess not. I really am not trying to be harsh, just trying to keep you from hurting your case. Yes Law Enforcement monitors this website. Don't believe me, ask MTN Jack on the PA thread.

To answer your question, and remember IANAL, in a perfect world the cops did wrong, but SCOTUS has shot so many holes in the 4th A that it looks like swiss cheese, so in reality 4th A always depends on the circumstances.

Good luck getting a fair shake in the PRM. (People's Republic of Maryland)