• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

open carry walk in cleveland

stew47

imported post

Hi my name is brian and I just signed up for this forum. I go by stew47 on ohioccwforum and buckeye firearms. I have never open carried before and I'm thinking of going on this open carry walk in cleveland. I would like some advice on oc before I go. I have had my ccw for a couple of years and read alot about the state rules but since I am always finding a law that I didn't know about I thought I would get a little refresher before committing to go on this walk. The funny thing is that I wouldn't have oc before but something changed and I'm quickly warming up to it. Thanks all.

BB62

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

freedom_fighter777@hotmail.com wrote:
I carry the CCW publication from the attorney general's website in case a cop stops me. It say's that open carry is legal...
Thanks for the links, but how about telling him the page that it's on? That would be page 18 of the publication.

Also, one may obtain a copy of the AG's most recent booklet at you county sheriff's office - though you may have to call to determine which one has it.