• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

HERE COME THE GESTAPO FOLKS

Alexcabbie

imported post

I just heard on Hannity that the Obama administration is going to be checking up on "extremists". One of the special targets will be supporters of Ron Paul. I suspect those who post on this forum will be also targeted. So be it. The challenge is being thrown down. Be aware that the glove at you feet is trimmed with lace.

I have noticed of late that many of my favorite co-posters are not so active as they were. Has fear overtaken you, my brothers?? Have the Gestapo paid you a little visit? Or has the thought of the possibility of a little "special attention" curbed your enthusiasm for the advocacy of your SACRED RIGHTS??

We have a few frut-cakes on this forum who advocate the overthrow of the government. And the actions of the Obama administration make their points somewhat difficult to refute. After all, just about everything Obama has done reflects the complaints against King George in the Declaration of Independence save for quartering troops in private homes (and it would be an honor, which is why it hasn't happened) and siccing the Indians on us (but I would really watch what happens if Obama makes a visit to New Delhi.)

All I know is that my inbox used to contain at least three responses to my "watched topics" every morning. Now I am surprised if there is one and delighted if there are two. Are you frightened, my bretheren and sisteren?? I don't blame you. We are staring evil in the face. but courage is being scared witless and saddling up anyway.

Personally I put much stock in the 2010 mid-term elections. Obama has personally ordered the firing of the president of GM. This is nothing less than a textbook definition of facsism. My ridership (maany of whom voted for Obama) is largely frightened by this development. Right now we need to focus on those mid-terms. If you are not an NRA member, beome one NOW. The libs don't rail against GOA or OCDO or VCDL. They pour their venom out on the NRA and for good reason. The NRA scares the crap outta the grabbers.

While this site is dedicated to the promotion of the right to openly carry a firearm, it should be noted that thos in opposition to us know that "political power grows from the barel of a gun" The would-be tyrants who today claim the title of duly elected public officials have not directly (as yet) found it opportune to directly attack us. The attack wil be made through the side door. First they claim authority over big "rich" industrial entities. Eventually it will be the rest of us. In that day we may all surrender. Or you may do so. If I am the last man stnding or the fist to go. my cry of victory will be the Motto of my beloved Commonwealth of Virginia : SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS!

How about you??

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
I just heard on Hannity that the Obama administration is going to be checking up on "extremists". One of the special targets will be supporters of Ron Paul.
Lets assume, just for fun, that the report is true.

My respone to those doing thechecking-up:

"Oh, yeah! Those Ron Paul supporters are soooooo dangerous. They want to be left alone more or less. Not at all like Muslim extremists who want to enforce their religion and religious-based law on everyone else. Ooooooo. Very dangerous those Ron Paul supporters."

I can't recall the last suicide bomber who shouted "RonPaul-u Ackbar" or threatened to erase Israel.

(sarcasm on) Maybe that's what we're missing. Our own chant. "Long Live John Pierce!!" "Stollenwerk Forever!" [Better start arranging for the virgins for your followers, Mike.] (sarcasm off)

TheMrMitch

imported post

Nah. Not worried on the info they have on me: I've owned a DD, Dynamite, C&R license, been in the Marine Corps, corrections, boy scouts.......yada yada.

What else could they wanna know? Ohhhhhh! My bathroom habits?

As for my guns? MOLON LABE BABY! MOLON LABE!

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
Thank you all fot the immediate reaction. I personally do not care what your opinion is. WHAT MATTERS IS IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO SAY IT.

Now yall DO get my meaning, don't ya????

Would it be all that smart to say it on a public forum?

Besides, we all know how cabbies are used by the government as agents provocatuer. :D:p

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

SouthernBoy wrote:
If 'Bama-bin-Biden is not careful, he might awaken the sleeping giant more than he bargained for and God knows what might happen then.

Lets hope not.

Too many people don't give a rip about genuine liberty. And, far too many people know too little about rights, government, finance, and banking to judge whether any given demagogue is worth two cents. Remember, that's how we got into this mess.

MetalChris

imported post

SouthernBoy wrote:
If 'Bama-bin-Biden is not careful, he might awaken the sleeping giant more than he bargained for and God knows what might happen then.
If (I mean when) that happens, it'll be more bloody than the War Between the States, and I'm not confident the side for liberty will win.

imported post

i really want to find a dragunov, or variant. cool guns.

i'd prob rather have a M1A but the price... :O

Flintlock

imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
I just heard on Hannity that the Obama administration is going to be checking up on "extremists". One of the special targets will be supporters of Ron Paul. I suspect those who post on this forum will be also targeted. So be it. The challenge is being thrown down. Be aware that the glove at you feet is trimmed with lace.

I have noticed of late that many of my favorite co-posters are not so active as they were. Has fear overtaken you, my brothers?? Have the Gestapo paid you a little visit? Or has the thought of the possibility of a little "special attention" curbed your enthusiasm for the advocacy of your SACRED RIGHTS??

We have a few frut-cakes on this forum who advocate the overthrow of the government. And the actions of the Obama administration make their points somewhat difficult to refute. After all, just about everything Obama has done reflects the complaints against King George in the Declaration of Independence save for quartering troops in private homes (and it would be an honor, which is why it hasn't happened) and siccing the Indians on us (but I would really watch what happens if Obama makes a visit to New Delhi.)

All I know is that my inbox used to contain at least three responses to my "watched topics" every morning. Now I am surprised if there is one and delighted if there are two. Are you frightened, my bretheren and sisteren?? I don't blame you. We are staring evil in the face. but courage is being scared witless and saddling up anyway.

Personally I put much stock in the 2010 mid-term elections. Obama has personally ordered the firing of the president of GM. This is nothing less than a textbook definition of facsism. My ridership (maany of whom voted for Obama) is largely frightened by this development. Right now we need to focus on those mid-terms. If you are not an NRA member, beome one NOW. The libs don't rail against GOA or OCDO or VCDL. They pour their venom out on the NRA and for good reason. The NRA scares the crap outta the grabbers.

While this site is dedicated to the promotion of the right to openly carry a firearm, it should be noted that thos in opposition to us know that "political power grows from the barel of a gun" The would-be tyrants who today claim the title of duly elected public officials have not directly (as yet) found it opportune to directly attack us. The attack wil be made through the side door. First they claim authority over big "rich" industrial entities. Eventually it will be the rest of us. In that day we may all surrender. Or you may do so. If I am the last man stnding or the fist to go. my cry of victory will be the Motto of my beloved Commonwealth of Virginia : SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS!

How about you??
I've been busysticking to my guns and religion lately, but I'll try to do a better job of keeping up with postings.

Phssthpok

imported post

MetalChris wrote:
SouthernBoy wrote:
If (I mean when) that happens, it'll be more bloody than the War Between the States, and I'm not confident the side for liberty will win.

Liberty didn't win the laSst time either, so maybe, just maybe America will leaern from the mistakes of the past.

But I ain't holdin' out much hope....:cry:

YllwFvr

imported post

Slayer of Paper wrote:
.40 Cal,

That is one of the sexiest pictures I have ever seen.
+1
If half the things I hear about our beloved el presidente are true I just wanna go round and smack people with a "what were you thinking?!". At least I didn't cast my stone at his feet.

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Citizen wrote:
SouthernBoy wrote:

Lets hope not.

Too many people don't give a rip about genuine liberty. And, far too many people know too little about rights, government, finance, and banking to judge whether any given demagogue is worth two cents. Remember, that's how we got into this mess.

x9999999999999999999999999999

This is abattle that cannot be won. Peaceful means do nothing and armed revolt will onlyget the revolters labeled as "tearuhwrists" as the media makes the idiots of the general population petrified of the patriots trying to liberate them, and the cause will fail. This country has been slipping away for a long while now. Bush accelerated it infinite fold and Obama will finish it off. The media plays with the morons of this country like puppets and that includes idiots like Hannity and all of Faux News. The government walks the fine line very well. It's always just enough to get their job done, but never enough that the people decide it's worth violence over. So they chip away and chip away and we're slaves before you know it.

I know one thing is for sure, my attitude has changed. When SHTF I'm taking my guns and going fishing.