• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Glock Question/Help Requested

CTSAS.INFO

imported post

I noticed on my 21-SF when I retract the slide, the trigger does not reset until I release the slide. The trigger stays back while I retract the slide completely to the rear

On my 17, if I retract the slide more than the slight amount you need to do for disassembly, the trigger cocks and resets, moving forward

Is this normal, or is there something wrong with my 21-SF?

Thanks,

Steve

(I think I figured it out - they both do the same thing -)