View Poll Results: % of time you OC

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • 100%

    1 16.67%
  • 90%

    2 33.33%
  • 50%

    2 33.33%
  • 10%

    1 16.67%
  • 1%

    0 0%
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: I'm new HI

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Range, Alabama, USA
    Posts
    1

    Post imported post

    Hi all,

    I'm from Texas moved here a couple of years ago. Found yall's site, and have OC'd since.I live in Connecuh county, and I have never had any problems or comments.

    Must be the area? My wife did'nt notice my Fobus holster for 2 weeks. People don't care here.



  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Mobile, Alabama, USA
    Posts
    341

    Post imported post

    Keep a printout of all relevant laws, the business card of an attorney, a voice recorder, and your pistol permit (if you OC while driving) on your person at all times when you OC. Alabama is not as OC friendly as the OCDO page would have you believe.

    Welcome to the forum.

    My answers:
    90% of the time at home
    50% of the time I'm driving (except to and from work)
    20% of the time on foot

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Southern, Mississippi, USA
    Posts
    266

    Post imported post

    I must CC when working, but haven't been working much, so I checked off 90%.

    My OCing will go down when (if) work pickes up.:?

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Auburn, Alabama, USA
    Posts
    797

    Post imported post

    I'd say maybe 50%?

    I don't really keep a record, nor do I make a point to OC. It just depends on the weather, what holster I feel like using, etc.

    I've only had a (rather scared) gas station attendant notice, and my father. He even freaked out at a restaurant and nobody else cared.

  5. #5
    Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North Chesterfield, Va.
    Posts
    34,627

    Post imported post

    OC 99% of the time. The remaining 1% is in church, at weddings & funerals - so replied 100% of the time................course I live in Va.

    Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

    Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •