• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NURSING HOME 8 DEAD POSTED NO GUNS

cpac97

imported post

If everyone in the place was armed there wouldnt have had so many killed. Sorry but true. 1 or maybe 2 shots and he would have been down for the count. I'll put all my OC and CC freinds in a store and put all the People who dont beleive in gun rights in another, Then tell a mass murder to have his choice, witch one do you think he'll chose?

ComradeV

Campaign Veteran
imported post

That's the thing. Law Enforcement even know about this. They know that these typical mass murdering types don't want a gun fight. When the first sign of armed opponents come, they kill themselves! They want to shoot unarmed people because they want to be in control. They're not competitive people, they're just suicidal bullies who want the world to remember them and want to feel powerful a few minutes before the end of what was usually a weak powerless life.

Obviously a couple of recent incidents highlight events where armed psychos did shoot at armed police officers, but they were not committing massacres of unarmed victims at the time.

cpac97

imported post

the biggest problem with this type of crime is after shots fired and 8 people are killed the police are called and arrive 10 mins later to a mass murder. once they arrive they still are bond by the tactics to standby and be cautious not knowing what is happening inside or if the suspect is still there. thus wasting more time and prob more lives. couple of trained citizens inside could stop it before it ever started. Reminds me of the local Sundrop- Cheerwine distributer near me that had 2 workers killed by a guy a couple years ago and he has yet to be cought. I bet they have a no Gun policy.

cpac97

imported post

The company i work for has no gun policy, but atleast we have a razor wire fence and armed gaurds. Makes me feel alittle better that some maniac cant just walk in and murder 500 of my co-workers. NO ITS NOT A PRISON, but it feels like it sometimes. lol