• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Senator Chris Buttars

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

Senator Buttars may rub you the wrong way, but the guy is ROCK SOLID when it comes to your second amendment rights.

April 1stwasSenator Buttars' Birthday! :celebrate He receives plenty of negative press, so lets brighten his day.

If you have a chance, send him a quick e-mail saying "Happy Birthday!" and thank him for all he does to protect our rights!

dcbuttars <AT> utahsenate.org

utbagpiper

Banned
imported post

Thank you Sgt. I note that KSL has trotted out another article attacking Buttars for some of his comments during the session.

And you are right. Whatever people may think of Sen. Buttars' views in other areas, or how he expresses those views, he has been and remains ROCK SOLID on RKBA.

Last year he litterally got up off what may have been his death bed to come chair a committee hearing to use every procedural rule to advance a pro-gun bill sponsored by Sen. Madsen.

Sen. Buttars certainly deserves the support and thanks of gun owners.

Charles