Thread: NFA laws have been repealed through a long standing court battle in the 7th US Circuit Court.

Post imported post

Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 08:29:29 -0700
    From
    Subject: Fw: URGENT UPDATE: 7th Circuit Court rules in favor of TGSCOM
    To:

Exciting Announcement From TGSCOM
    ]
    NFA laws have been repealed through a long standing court battle in the 7th US Circuit Court. The president of TGSCOM had sued the federal government on the grounds that the NFA law violated the Second Amendment of the Constitution. After heated and lengthy oral arguments, TGSCOM is now able to sell fully automatic weapons to the general public without tax stamps and the additional background check.. The one stipulation to the agreement is that fully automatic rifles will be treated like handguns in that they will require a purchaser of 21 and older, the firearm must be transferred in the state of their residence (same as handguns) and that the buyer must submit to all regulations in the state of their residence.

[What this means for you]
    We will now be adding a limited number of fully automatic firearms to our inventory. They will be sold on a first come first served basis. The benefit is that not only can you own them, but they do not have the $20,000 price tag they normally do.

[California residents]
    Since this ruling is so new, there are no restrictions for California residents. Bet on the fact that they will be up to speed very quickly with reducing your Constitutional rights so take full advantage while you can!

[Eric R. Thompson]
    [President]

[TGSCOM Inc.]

]http://www.topglock.com/Content.aspx?ckey%3Dfullauto%26NID%3D364]

TGSCOM, Inc
    1449 South Broadway Street
    Green Bay, WI 54304-3507
    1-800-518-3808

[line]
    I don't have a dog in this fight.

Has anyone heard anything about this?
    I haven't been able to confirm or deny this.
    If you think like a Statist, act like one, or back some, you've given up on freedom and have gone over to the dark side.
    The easiest ex. but probably the most difficult to grasp for gun owners is that fool permission slip so many of you have, especially if you show it off with pride. You should recognize it as an embarrassment, an infringement, a travesty and an affront to a free person.

~Alan Korwin

Post imported post

April Fools? Gotta ask........too good to be true, as the old adage goes......

Post imported post

Yeah, that's positively funny, especially the part about California. I remember getting my FFL approved on April 1st a couple of years ago - had to wonder that they were kidding, but the wholesalers haven't complained, so I guess I'm ok.

-ljp

Post imported post

I think that they managed to crash their web server with this, so I guess the joke is on them...lol

Pol

Post imported post

deleted - double tap...

Pol

Post imported post

Obvious April Fool joke is obvious.

Post imported post

Heck, I wouldn't put it past the BATFE to set this April Fool joke up themselves to see if they can't entrap a few folks.

Post imported post

A good one. Happy all fools day.

Post imported post

Is this for real? I would love to have a glock 18, now how about that income tax

Post imported post

Pretty sure it's fake. I added a Glock 18 to my cart, but I keep getting this message when trying to check out.

Plus, it's an actual image instead of text. And, the add to cart button has a link to an error page. This is a really cold April Fool's Day Joke.

[img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/J5361%7E1.DUS/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpg[/img]

Post imported post

I got the same email and after some digging I came to the conclusion its VERY fake. If the ban had been lifted it would be everywhere! Antis would be freaking all over the net in personal blogs. It would be headline news.