Thread: Range out in Mica

Post imported post

Anyone know much about this range? I noticed it's fairly close to us (much closer than the Spokane Rifle Club) but I couldn't find any information on how to join? It says they require membership in the Spokane Valley Rifle/Pistol Club to use the Pistol range.

Can anyone (or current members) help out? How would I join the SVRPC to use the range?

Thinking I might just have to make a drive out some weekend and hope to catch someone at their clubhouse.

Post imported post

I used to go out there 5-6 years ago. They shoot the cowbay shoots out there, and there is a decent long range range there. 880yds I seem to remember with bells and gongs at ositions from 400 to 880 yds.

It's a kinda "No Life Guard on duty" situation at times. there was a range master there but he would move from range to range. When I would go there he was the one with the US flap holster on and the 1911 in it.

When I went out there there was never a crowd, except for the cowboy shoot. Otherwise I think there was neve more then 2 others on the line with me.

Post imported post

mikewsu,
    Check out this link. They do more then cowboy shoots. The old guy with the 1911 is the property owner. Remember no toilets at the public range.

http://www.inas.us/about.html

Post imported post

triehl27 wrote:

It's a kinda "No Life Guard on duty" situation at times. there was a range master there but he would move from range to range. When I would go there he was the one with the US flap holster on and the 1911 in it.

It's been years since I have been there, have always wondered how ol Joe was doing. Nice old coot, he is the property owner. They don't make em like Joe anymore.