• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Range out in Mica

mikewsu

imported post

Anyone know much about this range? I noticed it's fairly close to us (much closer than the Spokane Rifle Club) but I couldn't find any information on how to join? It says they require membership in the Spokane Valley Rifle/Pistol Club to use the Pistol range.

Can anyone (or current members) help out? How would I join the SVRPC to use the range?

Thinking I might just have to make a drive out some weekend and hope to catch someone at their clubhouse.

triehl27

imported post

I used to go out there 5-6 years ago. They shoot the cowbay shoots out there, and there is a decent long range range there. 880yds I seem to remember with bells and gongs at ositions from 400 to 880 yds.

It's a kinda "No Life Guard on duty" situation at times. there was a range master there but he would move from range to range. When I would go there he was the one with the US flap holster on and the 1911 in it.

When I went out there there was never a crowd, except for the cowboy shoot. Otherwise I think there was neve more then 2 others on the line with me.

Marty Hayes

imported post

triehl27 wrote:
It's a kinda "No Life Guard on duty" situation at times. there was a range master there but he would move from range to range. When I would go there he was the one with the US flap holster on and the 1911 in it.
It's been years since I have been there, have always wondered how ol Joe was doing. Nice old coot, he is the property owner. They don't make em like Joe anymore.