• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

ABC 7 News just interviewed my family at Loundoun Guns

XD40GINA

imported post

I was just at Loudoun Guns. They were in the parking lot and asked us if they could ask us about the Landsdown attack and why we carry a gun. They interviewed me and my 21 year old daughter that were packing. They were surprised two woman were carrying and surprised our family did. We see if they air it.

nova

imported post

XD40GINA wrote:
I was just at Loudoun Guns. They were in the parking lot and asked us if they could ask us about the Landsdown attack and why we carry a gun. They interviewed me and my 21 year old daughter that were packing. They were surprised two woman were carrying and surprised our family did. We see if they air it.
Is your 21 year old daughter single? It's hard as hell to find women in this area who are pro-gun.:lol:

Glad to hear you and your family take self protection seriously. :cool:

Neplusultra

imported post

nova wrote:
XD40GINA wrote:
Is your 21 year old daughter single? It's hard as hell to find women in this area who are pro-gun.:lol:

Glad to hear you and your family take self protection seriously. :cool:
Ha! You beat me to it NOVA. But please be careful, we don't want to scare the women folk away :^).

nova

imported post

Ah well, it was worth a shot (crappy gun forum pun right there :uhoh:).

Sorry Neplusultra too late I already scared them off. :lol:

Neplusultra

wylde007

imported post

nova wrote:
Well that's smart of them! That way the people responding to their 911 call can easily identify their bodies. :?
Simultaneously morbid and informative.

Kinda like that joke about wearing jingle bells when walking through Yosemite Park. That way if the rangers find scat with jingle bells in it, they know a grizzly's about.

This kind of thinking is exactly why this kind of people should stop breeding.

Neplusultra

imported post

wylde007 wrote:
nova wrote:
Well that's smart of them! That way the people responding to their 911 call can easily identify their bodies. :?

Kinda like that joke about wearing jingle bells when walking through Yosemite Park. That way if the rangers find scat with jingle bells in it, they know a grizzly's about.

I think it's just a hard headed denial, an unwillingness to realize just how vulnerable they are. Even if such an attack is "unlikely".

foxcall

imported post

Neplusultra wrote:
wylde007 wrote:
nova wrote:

I think it's just a hard headed denial, an unwillingness to realize just how vulnerable they are. Even if such an attack is "unlikely".

I think it goes a step further than that, I like to think of it as blissful ignorance. Where even the possibility isn't even considered. And when it does happen it's a completely mind-blowing experience. Just my thoughts :D

bohdi

imported post

Cell phones to call the police who will call the meat wagon, id so they make the police's job easier to contact relatives.....Honey, quick! Throw your cell phone at em while I dial 911!