• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A MAN tried to kill his mother-in-law with an anti-tank missile launcher

RogueWarrior

imported post

A MAN tried to kill his mother-in-law with an anti-tank missile launcher after claiming she had turned his wife against him.
Bosnian man Miroslav Miljici wanted revenge after blaming his wife's mum for the break-up of his marriage.
After his mother-in-law survived the rocket attack on her home, he tried to finish her off with a machine gun, a Bosinian court was told.
The tough-as-nails mother-in-law survived both attacks with barely a scratch, judges heard.
In defence Miljici - who was jailed for six years for attempted murder - told the court he could no longer take his mother-in-law's nagging.

forever_frost

imported post

If he couldn't deal with it before, Imagine when he gets out and she corners him reminding him that an antitank rocket and machine gun couldn't shut her up. I'd get a divorce

canadian

imported post

LMAO! WTF?!

I don't much care for my mother in law either, but there are easier ways than an anti-tank missile!

Then again, this woman did survive...maybe he knew something I don't? :lol:

canadian

imported post

Themother in lawcannot be destroyed, Gimli, son of Gloin, by any craft that we here possess. Themother in lawwas made in the fires of Mount Doom. Only there canshe be unmade. Themother in lawmust be taken deep into Mordor and cast back into the fiery chasm from whenceshe came. One of you must do this.

elrond5.jpg

Carnivore

imported post

My current MIL is a wonderful person, My previous MIL should be left alive to live out her suffering.. She reeks of Misery, and I enjoy knowing that it controls her life!!

YllwFvr

imported post

canadian wrote:
The mother in law cannot be destroyed, Gimli, son of Gloin, by any craft that we here possess. The mother in law was made in the fires of Mount Doom. Only there can she be unmade. The mother in law must be taken deep into Mordor and cast back into the fiery chasm from whence she came. One of you must do this.

elrond5.jpg
OMG that was great LOL!:lol: