• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Moving to Silverdale

fire suppressor

imported post

Starting next month I will be living in Silverdale. Time for a change. I have spent some time in the city before and have OC there many times and have never had to bad of a experiance in silverdale. I know about problems with the mall and costco but was wondering if there is anything I should know in general with the city and area. Anything you think you relivent I would apreshiate

sempercarry

imported post

I have talked to the kitsap sheriff here a few times and they all seem pretty knowledgeable about oc (if not a bit condescending). You shouldn't have many problems. I have OCed here for about 6 months....nothing except a few looks and curious questions. The Brothers motorcycle shop in Bremerton however, I know is unfriendly.

sirpuma

imported post

I just moved to Port Orchard, the weather has kept me in my coat so I've been CCing lately. Once the weather turns better, I'll be seeing what OC is like around here. I'll also be visiting the Sheriffs office as well as the county planners office for various business licensing as I move my gunsmithing business from W. Seattle to here.