Thread: Moving to Silverdale

Post imported post

Starting next month I will be living in Silverdale. Time for a change. I have spent some time in the city before and have OC there many times and have never had to bad of a experiance in silverdale. I know about problems with the mall and costco but was wondering if there is anything I should know in general with the city and area. Anything you think you relivent I would apreshiate
    "Fight like you train, train like you fight"

Post imported post

I have talked to the kitsap sheriff here a few times and they all seem pretty knowledgeable about oc (if not a bit condescending). You shouldn't have many problems. I have OCed here for about 6 months....nothing except a few looks and curious questions. The Brothers motorcycle shop in Bremerton however, I know is unfriendly.

Post imported post

I just moved to Port Orchard, the weather has kept me in my coat so I've been CCing lately. Once the weather turns better, I'll be seeing what OC is like around here. I'll also be visiting the Sheriffs office as well as the county planners office for various business licensing as I move my gunsmithing business from W. Seattle to here.