• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Saturday Breakfast - April 4th

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Is good choice - am good to go.

Neither Pa. nor Md. kept anything of significance so I'm pretty much near normal again.

Yata hey

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

ProShooter wrote:
Right by my house! Can't make it though.....little league opening day at the same time!
If you are OCing at little league, we will give you breakfast attendance points for that. :)

Yata hey

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Not this week Skid

I need to finish this!

_MG_4922_small.jpg

So I can turkey hunt next week!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

peter nap wrote:
Not this week Skid

I need to finish this!

Too wet to plow - find another excuse. :)

Yata hey

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

peter nap wrote:
Not this week Skid

I need to finish this!

_MG_4922_small.jpg

I see no turkeys in that picture, so your excuse is not accepted.

Further, the veto override session does not include a hunt, as far as I can find in DGIF regs. At least there is nothing listing them as vermin/varmints with no license needed, nor any bag limit specified. If you know something we do not, please share as I'm sure there are quite a number who would use a vacation day if needed to show up for that event. ;)

stay safe.

skidmark

mercutio545

imported post

Bob Evans is awesome. I had to replace a hard drive on one of their touch screen registers a while back, and after the job was done, I ate lunch there. Quite delicious. I think I'll be sleeping in though. Perhaps next time when I haven't been out all night... Ah, how I love college ;)

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

peter nap wrote:
Picture of Saslaw?

Good breakfast meet-up. More food than I could eat & lots of good conversation too.

Few :shock: but mostly just a normal meal.

Yata hey

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

It was a great breakfast. Pulled a few tables together to try and get everybody seated, then had to occupy an adjoining booth for the overflow crowd.

Was seated with my back to the rest of the restaurant, but young Darden covered my 6 fabulously, as well as amusing me with crazy straw bendings. coming in & going out did not see anybody swooning at the sight of all those shooting irons.

Did get one look from an elderly couple coming in as we were standing outside discussing the world in general - she was not too happy but he smiled & nodded.

stay safe.

skidmark