• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC at a Tea Party

mtlhdtodd

imported post

Any one planning on OC'ing to the Tea Party in Oly or else where? I plan on hitting one, just not sure yet which one, OC or CC.

knight_308

imported post

I've been weighing the pros and cons of OCing to a Tea Party, too... It could backfire, or it could be really good.

sempercarry

imported post

It could introduce an unstable element to an already unstable situation. Somthing tells me there will be cops and protesters there......I will be CCing

Washintonian_For_Liberty

imported post

You mean like this...

large_bat1WEB.jpg

knight_308

imported post

I can just imagine the headlines: "Armed protesters demonstrate against the government." "Police concerned about violence at so-called "Tea Party" events." "Militia members storm Seattle!"