Thread: EBR availiabilty

Post imported post

I was checking out different Evil Black Rifles online and started to wonder what would be the cheapest you can realistically get in gun storesright now around here. I'm looking for pretty much any AR-15/M-16/M-4 clone. I dont care if it's backordered with somewhat reasonable waiting period (lets say 3-4 months). What is still avaliable out there and what would be the cheapest i can get it for? Reply from anyone who works in local gun stores (Longwatch, maybe you) would be a great help! Thanks!

Post imported post

A few Carolina online dealers had some for around $800... but they sold out in a blink.

You'll probably be looking at least $1000, unless you buy some CAI or Kel-tec P.O.S.
    The quiet war has begun, with silent weapons
    And the newest slavery is to keep the people poor, and stupid
    Novos ordo seclorum ~ Mustaine

Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Post imported post

GAW and VAA had AR's in stock as of yesterday.
    GAW had several AK's on consignment.

Gander Mtn in Fredericksburg hada 16" Flat top Bushmaster for <$1000, they might have more.

You could always try Vaguntrader.com

Good Luck.
    If you think like a Statist, act like one, or back some, you've given up on freedom and have gone over to the dark side.
    The easiest ex. but probably the most difficult to grasp for gun owners is that fool permission slip so many of you have, especially if you show it off with pride. You should recognize it as an embarrassment, an infringement, a travesty and an affront to a free person.

~Alan Korwin

Post imported post

Agent19 wrote:
    GAW and VAA had AR's in stock as of yesterday.
    GAW had several AK's on consignment.

Gander Mtn in Fredericksburg hada 16" Flat top Bushmaster for <$1000, they might have more.

You could always try Vaguntrader.com

Good Luck.
    Was just at the Gander Mtn in Fredericksburg this morning. Probably walked right past the ARs and didn't notice. But they were not short on rifles.

Post imported post

It wasn't on the back wall.

To the left if your looking at the Gun Smith station, near the archery area.
    I know for a fact it isn't' there anymore, but they might have more.
    If you think like a Statist, act like one, or back some, you've given up on freedom and have gone over to the dark side.
    The easiest ex. but probably the most difficult to grasp for gun owners is that fool permission slip so many of you have, especially if you show it off with pride. You should recognize it as an embarrassment, an infringement, a travesty and an affront to a free person.

~Alan Korwin

Post imported post

I saw some Olympic arms and DMPS starting at $700-800 at Atlantic firearms website, but i'm not sure if these are any good and if they are availiable at all...

Post imported post

April 24

Bring your Benjamins.

http://thenationsgunshow.com/

Post imported post

About a month ago, Dominion Shooting Range in Richmond was selling DPMS M4gery's for 800 bucks when they had them. They don't last long but they get regular shipments. It may be worth calling and asking. DeGoff's in Richmond had various ARs for just under 1k, but they also don't last long on the shelves.

Post imported post

Dont go to the gun show they are still common enough you can find them at an ok price if you look around. I went to the last gun show here at VA Beach and the slat top M&P AR's were all 1500 to 2300. An hour after I left I went to superior pawn wich I wouldent recomend and they had them for 1100, and after that I went to the armory and picked one up for 980.

Post imported post

W.E.G. wrote:
    April 24

Bring your Benjamins.

http://thenationsgunshow.com/
    Yeah, i dont think so. I was at the last one and all ARs were waaaay over 1k, actually most of them over 1.5k. I think a lot of people still have this image that gun shows have best deals, which might be true selectionwise, but no longer true pricewise. Seems to me that online backorder or some small shop in less populated area would be a much better bet!

Post imported post

Sea_Chicken wrote:
    Dont go to the gun show they are still common enough you can find them at an ok price if you look around. I went to the last gun show here at VA Beach and the slat top M&P AR's were all 1500 to 2300. An hour after I left I went to superior pawn wich I wouldent recomend and they had them for 1100, and after that I went to the armory and picked one up for 980.
    Thanks, i was thinking the same. Gun shows are only good if you are in a mood to look at and handle a lot of guns...

Post imported post

wylde007 wrote:
    A few Carolina online dealers had some for around $800... but they sold out in a blink.

You'll probably be looking at least $1000, unless you buy some CAI or Kel-tec P.O.S.
    Kel-Tecmakes a fine American product.

He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Post imported post

Thundar wrote:
    wylde007 wrote:

Kel-Tecmakes a fine American product.

I like the Kel-tec PLR-16 I have but I tell you what, cleaning the chamber is a major pain. I hope they change the design at some point so it breaks open more like an AR to make it easier to clean.