Thread: Event Photos, Please

MOC Charter Member - Shelby Township, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Hello Everyone,

I'm starting to work on the Michigan Open Carry website, and I have a request..

I'd like to put some photos of past open-carry events on the site, but I don't have any

Does anyone have photos from the lunches, dinners, picnics, etc that have been held? Any pictures would be greatly appreciated.

If you have some, send me a PM and I will reply with my email-address. That will be a lot easier to send them to, but I'm sure you can understand (SPAM) why i don't want to post my address right here...

Dearborn Heights, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Warlockmatized had a pretty good site for event pics here

But I see its no longer there.
    live every day like its your last cause one day you will be right

, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Pilot, it may be somewhat long and tedious, but you can go through the past events list in the Events Schedule thread. Many of those have pictures.
    "Fault always lies in the same place, my fine babies: with him weak enough to lay blame." - Cort

Gun control is like trying to reduce Drunk Driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare.

The answer to "1984" is "

With freedom comes much responsibility. It is for this reason so many are loathe to exercise it.

Campaign Veteran
    RTM, Lake Linden, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Also, thinking of photos some form of easy prebuilt script for a user managed photo gallery might be a good idea. Would be an easy way for everyone to share them