• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Event Photos, Please

PilotPTK

MOC Charter Member - Shelby Township, Michigan, US
imported post

Hello Everyone,

I'm starting to work on the Michigan Open Carry website, and I have a request..

I'd like to put some photos of past open-carry events on the site, but I don't have any :(

Does anyone have photos from the lunches, dinners, picnics, etc that have been held? Any pictures would be greatly appreciated.

If you have some, send me a PM and I will reply with my email-address. That will be a lot easier to send them to, but I'm sure you can understand (SPAM) why i don't want to post my address right here...

Ben

Taurus850CIA

imported post

Pilot, it may be somewhat long and tedious, but you can go through the past events list in the Events Schedule thread. Many of those have pictures.