• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lucky Me Yeah OC related

Trigger Dr

imported post

Yesterday I had a customer in the store looking at a Kahr Pm9. He told me "I have to sell a couple guns before I can buy it."

What do you have to sell? "Oh a Ruger P97 with 2 holsters and 100 rounds 45 acp, A Yugo SKS that still has the cosmoline on it and a bunch of ammo for the SKS. I want $400 for the whole lot" YEA, YEA, YEA I bought it on the spot. 600 rounds 7.62 x 39. Then TODAY, another customer gave me an unopened 8# jug of H110 and a sealed 1# Bullseye.:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

NO..... None of it is for sale , AND advised him about OC with a brochure

Trigger Dr

imported post

As a matter of fact, my manager was standing there and a couple of other customers as well. I told him that he was low on the price and if I were to buy them, I would be taking advantage. I did this to reinforce to the other customers that we were above board and honest in our dealings.

He replied that he appreciated the honesty and only wanted the 400. SO......I accommodated his desire.

adamsesq

imported post

NavyLT wrote:
:banghead:

I would have hocked my mother to get the $400 for that.

Lt, can you change this. Everytime I see it I keep thinking about your mother...:uhoh:

-adamsesq

jbone

imported post

NavyLT wrote:
I would have hocked my mother to get the $400 for that.
But would have only had to give it to the EX.