Thread: Anti- editorial in Potomac News

Dumfries, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

An anti- editorial was posted in the Potomac News today.

In addition, the editor himself will be writing an editorial on guns for publication on Sunday according to

Instead I’m going to write about guns. That’s right, guns. This just took shape in my mind, so I don’t want to reveal anything yet. Stay tuned Sunday.

, ,

Post imported post

This writer is the typical anti-gun anti-Second Amendment person. Instead of having the nads to come out and say what they want, which is a complete ban on guns, they attempt to come across as supportive of some gun rights, hunting, home defense etc.

And we wonder why someone like Obama was voted to be our President.

Va Beach, Occupied VA

Post imported post

Just another liberal tool with no ability to compensate reason over emotion and fact over opinion.

Linclown's assassination in 1865? JWB made a martyr out of a paranoid lunatic.

I think the history of the world would have been better served if Linclown had lived to be vilified for his crimes against liberty... that we pay for dearly to this very day.

Just another in a long train of fools without the most basic capacities of a rational-thinking free man.
    The quiet war has begun, with silent weapons
    And the newest slavery is to keep the people poor, and stupid
    Novos ordo seclorum ~ Mustaine

Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.