Thread: I wouldn't give anymore input on Local LEOs anymore...

Post imported post

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepu...sblog0319.html

Phoenix Assistant Chief Andy Anderson said the harassment case is unique because of the connection to an unaccredited grassroots Web site. He said the blog is one part of the case, though he did not provide specifics of the ongoing investigation.
    Not cool.

"We have heard internally from our police sources that they purposefully did this to stop me," Pataky said. "They took my cable modem and wireless router. Anyone worth their salt knows nothing is stored in the cable modem."

Post imported post

Well, if anything has ever needed to be aired, and was bad enough, people usually keep it under their hat until the proceedings are over.

Post imported post

That's jacked up. Nothing is more dangerous than a rogue police officer or elected official with authority and power to take away your rights and trample them in the dust.

Kevin
    If it isn't broke, then don't fix it, or you'll fix it until it's broke.

Post imported post

Pretty messed up story.

Sounds like a good reason to start reporting on EVERY interaction you ever have with any cop, fireman, city councilman, or anyone else in a public position, and encouraging your friends and family to do the same. Blog about the good as well as the bad so people can see what areas are okay and what needs improvement.

They work for US. WE must be the watchers.