• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

EMPTY HOLSTER PROTEST

should schools be prohibited from making their own rules about guns?

• yes- for CPL holders only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes- for everybody

• not sure need more information

• no- there's no place for guns on a college campus

• Total voters

Michigander

imported post

xd-40 wrote:
so, is that an offer to fund the suit? you fork out the cash, we'll file the papers.

2 problems.
1) college student generally=broke
2) most if not all of us cannot afford to become "that guy", I'm pretty much screwed already, so if you can fix the broke part, I'll become a little more notorious. :)
Missed this post before. :uhoh:

I would suggest that if no gun rights organizations are willing to help out, many people here are smart enough to launch their own law suit without the aid of an attorney. I believe the law is on our side here, and if that can accurately be shown, it would be a fairly strong case, with or without a lawyer.

T Vance

imported post

Wore my empty holster to EMU the past 3 days. Had a few people inquire about it tonight. Informed them about CCing in schools, and also informed them of OCing. Passed out a few brochures I printed up from this websitethe other day, so they might be checking this place out.