• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC in a City Park.

Jizzzle

imported post

Before I get a lotta "you need to post this in the NM forum", i understand that and will post a link to this one. but, this forum gets a lot more attention and there by hopefully will get this answered a bit faster.

here's the deal. i am going to a bike rally tomorrow at a city park here in alamogordo nm. i fully plan to OC. but, upon looking at the NM laws, i can't find anything that says i can't. am i missing something? there will not be alcohol involved so i'm gtg that way and it's not private property so i don't have to worry about being asked to leave. please tell me what i'm missing or what i should be looking for. thanks in advance.

Jizzzle

imported post

ya i understand that. the law also says you can't carry on private property if it's posted on a 12x12 sign. but, i definitly got arrested/hassled for ocing where there where no signs orstatutesposted against it. i just wanted to make sure i wasn't missing anything with my own homework.

Jizzzle

imported post

complied with. the main reason i was asking is because it was an event that was sponsored in part by the sheriffs dept and dps. there where about 10-15 LEOs of various kinds there. everything went off without a hitch. lotta stares et as per the norm but other than that no problems at all.