• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hi from a new guy.

mellio

imported post

Just thought I would say hi. I've been reading this forum for a long time but have never posted. I will probably post from time to time now that I've joined but I don't normally post alot to forums. My dad introduced me to shooting earlier than I can even remember and I've loved it all my life. I also have introduced my son to shooting, He has a Cricket .22 . I carry but 99% of the time its concealled or at least not easily seen. Anyway I just wanted to introduce myself a little and let you know I support the right to carry concealled or open.

BB62

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Glad to have you here! Another lurker convert!

You may want to consider making your location a little more specific - just in case you are interested in meeting local OCers - your choice.

8th ID

imported post

mellio wrote:
Location has been updated.
I think we carry the same pistol-Glock 23? Welcome. Your info says Central, KY. About 9 of us OC'ers, me being new to OC, got together at Cracker Barrel last Saturday. And all went smooth. There is a thread on here about trying to get a cook out of OC'ers together some time-interested?

mellio

imported post

Thanks for the welcome. I thought about coming to Cracker Barrel Saturday but my son had a Baseball game at noon. I actually drove through the parking lot a couple of hours later thinking some of youmay still be there talking or something but I saw no one carrying. Maybe next time.

Fred

imported post

Hey welcome to the forum! Hopefully you can learn from others experiences and make some good acquaintances.