• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Spotted another OC'er yesterday,

Mississippian

imported post

Was anyone here fueling up at the Chevron on Hwy 63 just south of I10 (Moss Point) on the 3rd?

I spotted their piece just as they were leaving, I wish I'd have seen it sooner, I would have struck a conversation.

EviL inside

imported post

yup, that was me, i think. i'm easily identifiable cause i have to wear a big plastic boot on my right leg due to the accident. feel free to say something next time, i know you have a hectic schedule or else we could meet up and eat somewhere around exit 68/69.

Mississippian

imported post

Not you unless you were driving a towingcompany truck and wearing a uniform, he didn't look...Umm...Damaged:D

Now I guess I know how others see me when I'm in my co. truck and OCing.

EviL inside

imported post

yeah, i thought about it,,,and i usually frequent the stations on the north side of I-10 at exits 68/69. with how much you are out and about pascagoula/moss point/escatawpa, we're bound to run into each other.