• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bellingham NRA Dinner May 8

Richard6218

imported post

I picked up a flyer for the 2009 Friends of the NRA dinner, and I'll simply quote the entire text:

Please join us for a wonderful evening of fun, friends and great food. Help the Friends of the NRA raise funds to support the Eddie Eagle and Youth Education Programs in Whatcom County.

Social hour begins at 5:00PM Dinner begins at 6:30PM Auction and special drawings throughout the evening.

Dinner cost: $35 each or FREE with $100 of raffle tickets. Additional special package pricing available featuring exclusive bonuses.

Credit cards accepted by calling 360-920-5224 or by check payable to FNRA and mailed to Tracy Sturgill, 3002 Birch Bay Linden Rd, Custer WA 98240

All net proceeds benefit youth education, range development, conservation efforts plus many other qualified educational programs.

There will be no ticket sales at the door. All reservations are final.

Here's the link to the Eddie Eagle program website; http://www.nrahq.org/safety/eddie/