• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SAN DIEGO Open Carry meet up today Saturday April 4 '09

Tippet

imported post

1pm meet time sound OK?

Anyone who wants to join me, I'll check back here at 11 am. I have some errands to run this morning, including picking up a voice recorder. Post up here if you want to meet, let's do this. For simple ease of planning, I'm going to Mission Beach.

Please post up here before 11 AM

I'd prefer not to be alone on my first OC exercise

Tippet

imported post

OK I guess I didn't get this idea early enough , so far only 10 views and no takers. Well, I'll check back here again around 12:00, but if no one's on board today, I'll probably wait. I think I'd prefer to have some company first time out. Preferably lots of company.

Tippet

imported post

OK I guess that's that, not today then. Please post up here if you want to plan something. Someone said there's no excuse for going it alone in San Diego, what with so many OC folks here, I guess it needs a little more planning.

CA_Libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Most people plan their lives a little more than three hours in advance, and I'd say the average member here only checks the forum once a day at most. I'd at least give three days advance notice.

I'm sure if you posted something for next weekend, you would greatly increase the likelihood of a response.

pullnshoot25

imported post

Tippet wrote:
OK I guess that's that, not today then. Please post up here if you want to plan something. Someone said there's no excuse for going it alone in San Diego, what with so many OC folks here, I guess it needs a little more planning.
Crikey dude, you should have just gone shooting with me! Check the blog!

Tippet

imported post

pullnshoot25 wrote:
Tippet wrote:
Crikey dude, you should have just gone shooting with me! Check the blog!

Ah yes I have seen your blog. Good stuff, I'll have another look.

I'll be at project 2000 tommorrow 9:30 am for about 2 hours, gonna get my .308 on paper (finally). It'd be great if you could join us. Here's the boomstick, I've been building it for what seems like forever. Time to get the scope dialed in, then out comes the airbrush:

nwhikers029.jpg