Thread: a little help

Post imported post

a respose would be nice i have 20 viewed.. no response what gives.. cut and dry thats what i need.. oc in M.I??/

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Three posts for the same thing all within the wee hours of the morning, not very respectable, anyhow, I answered your origonal post at:

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_to...399342#p399342

Welcome to OCDO, just gotta have a little patience, lotta folks lurking or just quickly checking before bed, not everyone here is a habitual poster, lol.

enjoy.

Post imported post

Hi, Pescar, please put ina location on your profile so we know where you're from.
    "The principle of self-defense, even involving weapons and bloodshed, has never been condemned, even by Gandhi . . ."--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr

“He who cannot protect himself or his nearest and dearest or their honor by non-violently facing death, may and ought to do so by violently dealing with the oppressor. He who can do neither of the two is a burden.”--M. K. Gandhi

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." --M. K. Gandhi

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Sorry but someone has to say it...

pescar, Please STOP STARTING NEW THREADS ABOUT THE SAME STUFF!

You're being VERY annoying.

Post imported post

DanM wrote:
    Hi, Pescar, please put ina location on your profile so we know where you're from.
    Pescar,

A response would be nice. It's been an hour and half . . .no response what gives. Cut and dry that's what I need. Location in profile??
    "The principle of self-defense, even involving weapons and bloodshed, has never been condemned, even by Gandhi . . ."--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr

“He who cannot protect himself or his nearest and dearest or their honor by non-violently facing death, may and ought to do so by violently dealing with the oppressor. He who can do neither of the two is a burden.”--M. K. Gandhi

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." --M. K. Gandhi

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

DanM wrote:
    DanM wrote:
    Pescar,

A response would be nice. It's been an hour and half . . .no response what gives. Cut and dry that's what I need. Location in profile??
    Yeah... I wonder what his problem is. It's a simple answer!!\