• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Who needs ammo?

TechnoWeenie

imported post

I see ammo here and there, everyone make a list of what they will absolutely 100% buy (think, legal contract) and I'll pick it up and you can pay me when you get it.

OLYMPIA AREA ONLY!

ETA: I can usually get bulk remington, WWB, or CCI blazer brass in 50/100/250 in .40/9mm/.45

I may have a line on some 7.62x39 122gr FMJ, but it'd be about 350$/1000 and I'd need payment up front.

TechnoWeenie

imported post

image018zkx.jpg

10 boxes of .45, 3 boxes of .40, and 1 9mm

Lemme know what you need...

For gas and whatnot, I'd like to get 30$/box for the 9mm, 39$/box for the .40, and 40$/box for the .45 (which gives me about a buck, since I had to pay uncle sam)

I'd like to get rid of these as soon as possible, I do not like having such a small balance in my bank account...

PM me, early monday morning is best for me.

adamsesq

imported post

Mainsail wrote:
AIM Surplus has Russian 7.62x39 1080 round sealed cans for $150 right now.

John, if you see any Large Pistol or Small Pistol primers (not magnum) give me a call.

Your link (and price) is for 5.45x39, NOT 7.62x39. BIG difference.

-adamsesq

Nosrac

imported post

Mainsail wrote:
AIM Surplus has Russian 7.62x39 1080 round sealed cans for $150 right now.

John, if you see any Large Pistol or Small Pistol primers (not magnum) give me a call.

They have/had 7 crates of 5.45x39 at Surplus Ammo too at $144/1080. It was almost a wash between shipping or sales tax. Rguns has it also.

Doesn't Sportmans warehouse have non mag Large and Small primers? I bought a bunch last time I was there.

Nosrac

imported post

Don't bother with looking for ammo at WalMart in Lakewood. The shelves are bare except for shotgun shells.

I am looking for 10 boxes or so Rem .22lr golden bullets (550) if anybody finds a source for those reasonably priced.