• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CCDL Treasury

uskrusader

imported post

Jeremy-
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. My att dsl box broke and i had to wait for them to ship me a new one. But i did recieve your order and i have all the shirts here already. I should be able ot have them for you when you come to work on tuesday. The prices for them are $9.50 forsm-xl and $11.00 for 2XL-4XL.So you had:
15 @ $9.50ea...................$142.50
2 @ $11.00ea...................$22.00
for a total of $164.50.
I gave you the prices for if you were to order at least two dozen because imsure you will be ordering more. If you order more than 3 dozen at a whack then price will go down an additional .50 a shirt.

Thanks
-----------

1. Did we agree to $15 per shirt?

a couple of $$ into the CCDL coffers per shirt.

BTW:Newman's Graphics is the vendornewmansgraphics@hotmail.com

(Despite the name, absolutelyNO RELATIONto me)

2. We gonnaneed a bank account! suggestions?

I'd suggesta Connecticut state wide bank.

Lenny Benedetto

imported post

I do believe that $15 was the price we discussed. I dont believe that wetalked about the exact price increase for the larger sizes. The increase from the supplier is $1.50 more, I suggest an increase of $2.00 for the larger sizes thus

Sm - Xl = $15.00

2X - 4X = $17.00

I think that this is fair, unless someone else has any better ideas. I think that when we start promoting ourselves at gun shows and such that these could be for sale there also.

Just an idea.

Wife of Protector

imported post

Regarding the bank account..., before we can open one for CCDL we need to be registered with the SOS. A suggestion might be for the interim, that once we elect our interim treasurer, they open a personal account at a bank with no fees(ie. Liberty Bank & Trust). Any payments for T-shirts or donations in check form would be made out to that individual, and of course cash payments would be a simple deposit. But this way the funds would be separate from the individuals personal banking business. As soon as we get all the state paperwork filed, we could then open a business account and then all payments would be made out to CCDL.

This is just a suggestion, and should probably be motioned for discussion on the meeting of the 14th.

GoldCoaster

imported post

I concur with Mr. Lover, we had a base of $15 and a couple $ extra for the tent sizes :)

Looking forward to getting it too!

As for the cash, we aren't talking huge amounts here, it would be just as easy (and I'm certainly OK with it) if the current treasurer keeps the cash. We will know at the end of the night how much they are entrusted with and I would think that this group would be very honest knowing how we are all 2nd amendment adherents and all!

RC

Lenny Benedetto

imported post

GoldCoaster wrote:
I concur with Mr. Lover, we had a base of $15 and a couple $ extra for the tent sizes :)

Looking forward to getting it too!

As for the cash, we aren't talking huge amounts here, it would be just as easy (and I'm certainly OK with it) if the current treasurer keeps the cash. We will know at the end of the night how much they are entrusted with and I would think that this group would be very honest knowing how we are all 2nd amendment adherents and all!

RC

TENT SIZES!!!!! Maybe my 4X is a tent size, but a 2X, is a standard loose fit adult size!!! LOL!!!!

I agree. The treasurer for the time being keeping records and cash in hand. If he were to deposit it, any interest would be taxable on his name. Until we get legitimate in the eyes of the state this would be an easy solution.

AS LONG AS PEOPLE KNOW WHERE HE LIVES!!!!! LOL!!

Wife of Protector

imported post

OK...I was not trying to cast aspersions on the integrity of our treasurer elect. I was merely looking at it from a personal perspective. My husband may earn 85% of our income, but I am the CFO. That makes me responsible for all deposits and disbursements. I have no idea if our treasurer elect is in a relationship, but it may be a pain in the neck to have to worry about keeping things separate. If we are going to impose on his personal bank account, then I think maybe all payments should be made in cash for the time being, so he doesn't have to worry about a bunch of little checks....I would say that it is up to him. Again, I hope no one took my original suggestion the wrong way. :)

GoldCoaster

imported post

We didn't take your suggestion the wrong way Mrs. Protector (I kinda like that) we were just having a little fun with it.

I'm guessing at the moment that the amounts of money are small enough that it won't require deposits unless the treasurer plans on doing a deposit of his own.

Since we aren't a corporation/etc at the moment just a bunch of friends, it's very informal and if nobody has an issue with him commingling the cash (I don't) then as long as everyone knows what the treasury is worth it doesn't matter if it's in his pocket or in a sock under the bed.

When we make the move into a corporation of some sort then we will have to keep everything separate but we aren't there yet.

RC