• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCDO meetup at VA Beach Tea Party

GLENGLOCKER

imported post

Who wants to get together for this and get a late lunch/early dinner after?
http://freedomwize.or...
clear.gif

Event time and place:

Wed, April 15, 2009
11:00 AM - 1 PM
Fountain Plaza - Town Center, Virginia Beach, 23462
Main St. /Central Park

1000ydshooter

Formerly Kwajalein atoll, and Iraq. Now Zuni Va
imported post

Im in for it.Ill look for others OCing.I say if we get enough people together we prove that money talks ans BS walks by going to PF changs for a meal.They are known to be anti gun but if 10 or more of us walk in there i bet they look the other way due to the money they would lose if we left.Anyone else going to the tea party?

GMZ

imported post

Id like to go but I dont know if I can get off of work. Ill have to make a colorful excuse, tax protest wont cut it with my Chief!

C

ccloud43

imported post

I Have to work but i could be there by say 1600 if there will be something still going on then.