• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Will work for "Food"

Jizzzle

imported post

G20Bum.jpg

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Can't really tell what caliber. I have a butt load of 9mm. If it wants to mow my lawn all summer I'll giveit a few hundred rounds. :p

Jizzzle

imported post

AWD i knew you where kiddin. :) But, if a G20 could mow a law, 10mm would be the most popular caliber ever. And no one would have a clue what a 9mm was. :)

Jizzzle

imported post

ya lol. would anyone like to contribute to that experiment? i'll put up my time and equipment if someone will provide the other resources, ie 10mm hornady xtps.. :lol: