Thread: Lacey Wonderwood Park OC

Post imported post

Well I took the portable grill a bunch of food, the wife, and the 2 year old daughter to the park yesterday. We enjoyed the beautiful weather, and had a picnic/cookout in the park. I decided that since it was so nice I would OC yesterday. I just didn't feel like covering up, so I OC'd my G33. I half expected to have the cops called, being in Lacey and at a park with probably 30 small children running around with their parents/grandparents, etc. Basically, I figured the park would be chock full of liberals, small and large, young and old. I was surprised that nobody called the police, nobody commented on my gun, regardless of the fact that I was running around playing with my 2 year old near all of their precious little bundles of liberal joy. So all in all, a great OC day at the park, without incident. I actually felt like (gasp) people accepted open carry (gasp).

Post imported post

Naw, they just thought you were a policeman, otherwise they would have called.

Post imported post

Nosrac wrote:
    Naw, they just thought you were a policeman, otherwise they would have called.

Ha, yeah. I look like a cop too, so I suppose that didn't hurt any.

Post imported post

It's what usually happens to me. I usually get asked what branch I'm in or which service.

I don't mind and I've used the line I stole from someone else on here when asked if I'm a cop. I look around the area and ask...."why, is there a situation?"

Post imported post

Nosrac wrote:
    It's what usually happens to me.* I usually get asked what branch I'm in or which service.

I don't mind and I've used the line I stole from someone else on here when asked if I'm a cop.* I look around the area and ask...."why, is there a situation?"*
    Seems like it would work out ok, as long as there wasn't a situation!