• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FS: A few really nice pieces

markallen

imported post

Hi Gang,

After finally deciding to standardize on .45 as a single caliber and purchasing a Wilson Combat Sentinel Compact, I've decided to part with several guns and wanted to offer them first to this group before putting them up on Gun Broken. FTF cash sales in the Puget Sound area. I am able to accept credit cards through my printing business so I guess we could go that route as well. I try to avoid PayPal as the fees are way too high.

HK P2000SK V3 in .40: this is a great gun and has fired less than 200 rounds. It is the DA/SA with the decocking lever just to the left of the hammer. It has professionally installed Meprolite night sights, three magazines, a Galco holster and all the original material. $700.00

Kahr P40 in .40: I didn't carry or shoot this much as I could never get used to the feel of the gun. It comes with two magazines and an almost brand new Kramer premium horsehide scabbard holster. $400.00 - SALE PENDING

Springfield EMP in 9mm: Great gun and has been my daily carry for the past 6 months. Original wood grips plus a set of custom carbon grips I had made for it. Comes with 3 magazines and a Galco holster. $800.00 - SOLD

Kimber Tactical Pro in .45: Nice gun, VERY accurate but shows a bit of wear with a few light scratches on the frame. The grip posts are worn and need to be replaced as the grips are a bit loose. I spoke to Kimber about this and they will do it for $50 plus shipping, I just never got around to it. It comes with 2 magazines and a Kydex holster. $600.00 - SOLD

Colt Pony Pocketlite in .380: Great DAO gun and becoming quite rare. Makes a great deep concealed gun as it weighs only 11oz or so. Comes with 1 magazine and a Desanties Ankle Rig. $700.00

Feel free to PM or email me with any questions.

Thanks to all those who make this such a great forum.

Mark