Thread: Forgive my ignorance, but...

Post imported post

Is there any way to see a filtered list of members by location? I want to see who lives in and around Kalamazoo. When I click on 'members' at the top I can sort by location, but it gives me no option to filter the results, so I end up with the member list for the entire national forum.

P.S. My CPL application goes to the board on the 14th. Exciting!
    "You'll be walking along.. OC.. and you'll feel GREAT. You'll feel FREEEEE like 1776 kind of Free." -cscitney87

Post imported post

EM87 wrote:
    Is there any way to see a filtered list of members by location? I want to see who lives in and around Kalamazoo. When I click on 'members' at the top I can sort by location, but it gives me no option to filter the results, so I end up with the member list for the entire national forum.

P.S. My CPL application goes to the board on the 14th. Exciting!
    Click the Michigan under any members' usernameto get a list of the michigan membership.

Post imported post

Ahh, cool! Thanks so much!
    "You'll be walking along.. OC.. and you'll feel GREAT. You'll feel FREEEEE like 1776 kind of Free." -cscitney87

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

You can also click a city name and it will show you only those as well. Will only be as accurate as users who put thier actual city name or similar, but clicking on Kalamazoo does yield about 6 results.