• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Forgive my ignorance, but...

EM87

imported post

Is there any way to see a filtered list of members by location? I want to see who lives in and around Kalamazoo. When I click on 'members' at the top I can sort by location, but it gives me no option to filter the results, so I end up with the member list for the entire national forum.

P.S. My CPL application goes to the board on the 14th. Exciting!

SpringerXDacp

imported post

EM87 wrote:
Is there any way to see a filtered list of members by location? I want to see who lives in and around Kalamazoo. When I click on 'members' at the top I can sort by location, but it gives me no option to filter the results, so I end up with the member list for the entire national forum.

P.S. My CPL application goes to the board on the 14th. Exciting!
Click the Michigan under any members' usernameto get a list of the michigan membership.

northofnowhere

Campaign Veteran
imported post

You can also click a city name and it will show you only those as well. Will only be as accurate as users who put thier actual city name or similar, but clicking on Kalamazoo does yield about 6 results.

:)