• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

keep hitting this NEW AOL gun poll!

Theseus

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Voted. 6K+ said NO!

I think the public really knows what is up. Too many guns already in the hands of criminals for new laws to work. Only answer is to arms oneself and be prepared.

UTOC-45-44

imported post

I voted NO

Poll Results

Do you think there needs to be tighter gun control laws in this country?

No

66%

Yes

27%

I have mixed feelings

7%

Note on Poll Results Total Votes: 10,147

UTOC-45-44

imported post

I voted NO

Poll Results

Do you know anyone who was ever involved in an incident with gun violence?

No

61%

Yes

39%

Note on Poll Results Total Votes: 8,240

tito887

imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
I voted NO

Poll Results

Do you know anyone who was ever involved in an incident with gun violence?

No

61%

Yes

39%

Note on Poll Results Total Votes: 8,240

I had to vote yes. I knew a girl who's baby daddy beat the crap out of her and threw her across the room. Then started shooting around her to scare the crap out of her. I almost had to force her into the hospital so that she could get medical attention and make a report. The hospital didn't really care and the police wasn't too interested in investigating a young women nearly being killed.

BJA

Campaign Veteran
imported post

What the hell do they mean by gun violence?? Yeah.... my dad was in vietnam he dealed with gun violence LMAO. My mother and sister have been robbed by men with a gun.... but it wasn't violent..... Those idiots need to clarify what the hell gun violence is!

UTOC-45-44

imported post

BJA wrote:
What the hell do they mean by gun violence?? Yeah.... my dad was in vietnam he dealed with gun violence LMAO. My mother and sister have been robbed by men with a gun.... but it wasn't violent..... Those idiots need to clarify what the hell gun violence is!

My mother and sister have been robbed by men with a gun....

I believe that they mean ANY use of a gunIS gun VIOLENCE to them:(

TJ

Tex

imported post

Polls closed with the nays at 69%, I don't know how many more polls they will need to see that most Americans don't want ANY more gun laws!