• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Seattle Gun Rights Examiner rips MSNBC's anti-gun rights stance

Dave Workman

imported post

nh92d wrote:
Gottlieb was being double teamed if you ask me and that prick (matthews) fromHardball kept cutting him off..
That wasn't Chris Matthews. It was David Schuster, sitting in for Matthews.

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Honestly, Dave Schuster owned the pro-2A guy in the beginning and endby cutting through the rhetoric and exaggeration.In betweenhe turned into an idiotic, liberal version of Bill "I'll win the argument by not letting you talk" O'Reily. They could have got someone a little better to defend the 2A position though.

I liked the Glenn Beck clip though. He really hit the nail on the head.

The nog was a retard, but that's to be expected he's from the NY Times.

All-in-all, it was a @#$% flinging, non-fact based opinion fest of stupidity. Whywould anyone expect anything else from theAmerican media. I want 7 minutes of my life back.